MSL DEPARTMENT MEMBERS ONLY.
OTHERS PLEASE CONTACT UBC IT AT WWW.IT.UBC.CA.
UBC IT provides telephone service to all faculty and staff at UBC Vancouver, which includes telephone sets, lines and voice mail. UBC faculty and staff can arrange for voice services to be installed or added by contacting the MSL or CHiBi Voice Administrator. Whether you need a new phone, want to make changes to your existing service, or simply need help, here are some quick jump to sections to get you started.
UBC Voice Services
- AdminTel - The main telephone service website
- Teleconferencing - UBC IT provides conferencing services for audio and web-based collaboration through TELUS
- Telephones -Basic phone service is provided to eligible faculty and staff in Internal departments as part of the bundle of IT services delivered to UBC departments
- Voicemail and Unified Messaging - UBC IT provides voicemail and Unified Messaging services to the university
- Pal Bains, MSL Voice Administrator
- Stephen MacDonald, MSL Voice Administrator
- Carmen de Hoog, CHiBi Voice Administrator
- UBC IT Voice Services (via Help Desk @ 604 822 2008)
Another way is to also submit a UBC IT Help Desk ticket from their website: http://web.it.ubc.ca/forms/isf/