Room 101: Multi-Purpose Room
Capacity: 32 seated, 70 standing
- Ceiling HD 1080p Panasonic projector
- Cabling for HDMI and VGA video
- Projection screen
- AV sound system with ceiling speakers
- Lecture podium
- White boards
- Tables and chairs
- UBC wireless networks available
Wireless microphones, pointers, clickers, and laptops available for sign-out from reception. Groups that require assistance for A/V, please contact UBC IT directly.
1 hour – $100.00
½ day (up to 4 hours) – $200.00
Full day (4-8 hours) – $350.00
The Michael Smith Laboratories reserve the right to invoice a minimum fee of $50 if the following conditions are not met.
- Room bookings cannot exceed the seating capacity of the room due to fire regulations.
- Any damage of equipment and/or furniture must be reported immediately. Repair or replacement cost will be charged to the organizer and future bookings may be refused or restricted.
- Room bookings are schedule to begin and end of the hour or half-hour. Your event should end 10 min prior to the scheduled end time to allow for transition to the next booking.
- The projector, speakers and power cords will not be adjusted in any way.
- All signs posted for the event (on MSL entrance doors, walls, etc.) will be removed immediately following the end of the event.
- The room will be returned to its original table configuration.
- The room will be left clean after your meeting.
- Including the cleaning of the tables and white boards.
- Including the disposal of food, drink bottles, and utensils.
- Including the small kitchen off the multipurpose room.
- All catering equipment will be moved to the hall bench or a table in the hall/lobby for pickup. This way other groups are not disturbed when the catering company returns for pickup.