Capacity: 100 seated
- Ceiling HD 1080p Panasonic projector
- Cabling for HDMI, VGA, and composite video
- Projection Screen
- AV sound system with ceiling speakers
- Lecture podium
- Theatre chairs
- UBC wireless networks available
Wireless microphones, pointers, clickers, and laptops available for sign-out from reception. Groups that require assistance for A/V, please contact UBC IT directly.
1 hour – $150.00
½ day (up to 4 hours) – $275.00
Full day (4-8 hours) – $450.00
The Michael Smith Laboratories reserve the right to invoice a minimum fee of $50 if the following conditions are not met.
- Absolutely NO food or drink is to be brought into the theater.
- Room bookings cannot exceed the seating capacity of the room due to fire regulations.
- Any damage of equipment and/or furniture must be reported immediately. Repair or replacement cost will be charged to the organizer and future bookings may be refused or restricted.
- Room bookings are schedule to begin and end of the hour or half-hour. Your event should end 10 min prior to the scheduled end time to allow for transition to the next booking.
- The projector, speakers and power cords will not be adjusted in any way.
- No posters or signs will be taped to the wooden doors leading into the Lecture Theatre.
- No posters or signs will be taped on the Nobel Lecture display.